"Leadership is the other side of the coin of loneliness, and he who is a leader must always act alone. And acting alone, accept everything alone."
Following the success of the Leading and Coaching across Cultures (LCAC) workshops in London, Paris, New York, Hong Kong and Sydney, Philippe Rosinski will collaborate with locally-based coaches Birgit Suberg and Fabienne Hansoul, in delivering his highly acclaimed LCAC workshop in Shanghai, China.
Traditional leadership development and executive coaching has assumed a worldview that is not universal and proves increasingly insufficient in addressing the complex challenges in our turbulent, interconnected and global environment. By integrating the crucial cultural dimension, Philippe Rosinski has developed a holistic, creative and powerful approach for leaders, organizational professionals and coaches. His pioneering book Coaching across Cultures has received worldwide acclaim and been chosen by Harvard Business School as its Featured Book Recommendation for business leaders.
The 3-day interactive and experiential workshop gives participants a unique opportunity to learn about new methodologies and application of new tools, including the online Cultural Orientations Framework (COF) assessment, Global Coaching Process and Global Scorecard. The workshop combines theory with practice including assessments, role-plays and case studies, together with self and peer coaching.
Upon completion of the workshop you will be provisionally certified to use/ administer the COF online assessment, and fully certified once you have successfully applied it in a real project.
Five Reasons for Attending:
1. Global Standard and ICF Accreditation. Our program is ICF accredited ensuring alignment to the global coaching standards. The program represents 15 CCUs (Training Hours) which satisfies the training requirement for the ACC or PCC credential with the ICF.
2. World-class Trainer Experience. Philippe Rosinski, a bestselling author and world authority on coaching global leaders, will team up with accomplished coaches Emma Wheat and Julia Atkinson, and draw upon their collective experience of over 70 years in global business and coaching.
3. Strong Track Record. This LCAC workshop had been delivered in London, New York, Paris, Geneva, Oxford, Hong Kong, Sydney and won wide acclamations from participants from 30 countries.
4. Alumni Network and Ongoing Support. Graduates from this program will be invited to join the reputable ECCP alumni get-togethers for ongoing learning, support and networking.
5. Certification and Qualification to Administer COF Assessment. Become provisionally certified to use/administer the Cultural Orientations Framework (COF) assessment and receive complimentary copies of Philippe Rosinski's books Coaching across Cultures and Global Coaching.
Click here to check recent LCAC programs.
Click here to download the LCAC Registration Form, fill it out and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will confirm your registration soon by email or phone.
If you have any questions about our LCAC workshop or other coaching programs, please feel free to contact us at (86-21) 5059 8969-801 or e-mail to email@example.com. With the exception of public holidays, we will respond to any of your inquiries or concerns within 24 hours.
|Tell a Friend|