"People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads, and the boss drives."
In 2012, McKinsey reported that companies with the highest proportions of women in senior management positions reported stronger organizational and financial performance than companies with few women executives. No matter what services or products corporations provide, they all can benefit from the different but complementary leadership styles that women bring to the workplace. Women have a participatory style of leadership that lends itself to consensus and collaboration, which is key to decision-making in today's fast-paced world.
In Europe and North America, companies are responding to meet the demand for more women in leadership, but in Asia, change has been slow. More women are needed in senior leadership if Asian companies are to remain competitive. The Integral Growth for Women in Leadership (IGWL) workshop prepares women for greater leadership roles and gives them the tools to become successful, empowered leaders.
The 2-day IGWL workshop brings together powerful assessments and research-based content that centers on critical skills and development that are unique to women. Through personal reflection, coaching, experiential learning, discussions, and peer learning, the program helps participants understand the unique context of women leaders in Asia. In the seminar women will discover their capacity to adapt to and overcome personal, organizational and social challenges.
Women often hold belief systems that limit their potential and are often unaware of their strengths and talents. This workshop helps women to uncover those limiting beliefs to discover their unique strengths and talents, and it teaches them how to put those strengths and talents to work as influential leaders. The seminar also shows women how to recognize opportunities for advancement, and create positive change for themselves.
Women put tremendous demand on themselves to meet the pressures of career and home, and are often forced to make sacrifices for their careers. Through the Integral Growth for Women in Leadership Seminar, women will learn the skills they need to balance career and family.
Following the seminar, participants will have developed leadership skills and techniques they can use right away in the workplace and will also have the option to continue the learning process with individual and small group coaching.
Who Should Attend:
The IGWL workshop is designed for new and high-potential women executives, women in leadership who aspire to greater roles, women entrepreneurs, non-profit leaders, and women leaders in transition.
Reasons to Attend:
1. Discover your unique skills and talents
2. Master work-life balance
3. Develop a strong leadership presence
4. Learn more about yourself and your leadership style to influence others and make quality decisions
5. Learn how to drive results through effectively communicate strategy and purpose to motivate teams
6. Learn how to recognize and manage opportunities that will propel you to senior leadership roles
Benefits of Attending:
The IGWL workshop will help you:
1. Gain a candid picture of your strengths and development needs and learn strategies to maximize your leadership edge
2. Master strategies and techniques needed to adapt to and overcome personal, organizational and social challenges
3. Build a network of support with like-minded women to sustain your growth and learning
4. Develop a practical action plan to apply your learning in the workplace
5. Continue learning with optional follow-up coaching programs for individual and small groups
A generic program outline is available upon request.Click here to check MindSpan Public Programs in 2014.
If you have any questions about our Integral Growth of Women in Leadership workshop, please feel free to contact us at (86-21) 5059 8856 or e-mail to email@example.com. With the exception of public holidays, we will respond to any of your inquiries or concerns within 24 hours.
|Tell a Friend|